Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Warwickshire, Stafford
Description: Job Ref : - 49187
Chef - Multiple Positions
Salary Package- up to £25K
The Good Food Guides’ “Best New Restaurant” for 2020
Looking for a new challenge? Or the next step in your career?
Are you an ambitious and highly motivated Commis Chef, Demi Chef de Partie, Chef de Partie, Junior Sous or even Sous Chef?
Ready to work in the most exciting new restaurant in Stratford-upon-Avon?
Talk to us…
Chef - Multiple Positions: Benefits
• Generous salary packages depending on position – up to £25K including tips
• Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen
• Exquisite meals on duty
• Accommodation can be discussed
• Excellent staff benefits - discounted room and F&B rates within a global group
• Friendly, supportive environment
• Development opportunities due to portfolio expansion
We are Stratford-upon-Avon’s most exciting new restaurant. Guided by a clear ‘Field to Fork’ philosophy, we have a traditional approach to contemporary British cooking in comfortable surroundings. Our menu is a celebration of our passion for wild food, using only the very best local ingredients. We bring to life the flavours, textures and aromas of the lands that surround us.
Voted as 2020’s “Best New Entry” by The Good Food Guide, we understand the importance of a happy, enthusiastic team - without them, we would not have achieved such an accolade.
You have an incredible opportunity to become a valued member of our family and join our dynamic and talented kitchen brigade in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Chef - Multiple Positions: Experience/Skills
• A genuine passion for great food is a must!
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
• Outstanding organisational, interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle high stress environment
• Creativity; commitment to quality
• Physical stamina, attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative; team spirit
Chef - Multiple Positions: Role
You will be empowered to make this role your own; showcase your talent, contribute to menu creation, take full ownership of your section. You will operate all kitchen areas efficiently and effectively, maintain high service standard and train and motivate your staff.
If you have a ‘can-do’ attitude’ with genuine passion for food and flair for cooking, then apply directly to this multiple ‘Chef’ roles in Stratford - Upon - Avon by clicking below!
Employer Reference: 49187
Job Type: Permanent
Job Website: https://cvlocator.com/
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 14 February 2020