Sales Manager - London - International Company!
Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Location: London, Central/West End
Description: I currently have a fantastic opportunity for the position of Sales Manager for a restaurant, bar and events space in London. The company has sites all around Europe, so there is a huge potential to progress in the company.
The site can get extremely busy so needs someone who can work well under pressure and who can build strong relationships with customers. The appointed individual would need to feel comfortable with networking and building close relationships with local businesses.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- At least one years' experience of working in a Sales Manager role within a hotel, events or leisure environment
- Has experience of MICE
- Have a bright and friendly personality
- Is used to actively promoting the business and hitting targets
- Is confident in attending networking events
- Is able to work to set targets
The salary is highly competitive and there is a great benefits package.
Is this sounds like the role for you, then please apply in the first instance with your CV in a Word Document format.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 970145548
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 10 February 2020