Chefs needed in Production Kitchen!
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: London Bridge, Central/West End
Description: PRODUCTION CHEFS NEEDED
Berkeley Scott, the leading temporary recruitment agency , is looking to recruit experienced Chefs of all levels to work in a production kitchen in Crawley area.
Our Client in this area will be looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Chef to help produce food for the mass. This will be a very fast paced environment, so precious experience and cool head is a must!
Crawley Station can be reached via trains from many Central London stations, like Victoria, London Bridge, Blackfriars. Please note, that the travel expenses will be covered by the Client!
The benefits of temporary work is simple, flexibility. It is your choice when you wish to working and is highly suited for those with other requirements on a day to day basis.
* Ability to work under pressure, in a busy environment
* Basic DBS Check (we can apply for one if needed)
* Level 2 Food and Hygiene Certificate is essential
* Safety Shoes, Chef Knives and Whites are a necessity
* Working on your own section
* Following Senior Chef instructions and guidelines
* Prep for big events/presentations
So to recap - if you're hard-working, honest and want to work then please do get in touch. Register Today....Start work tomorrow!!
Registration slots are available from Monday to Friday. Please apply, so I will be in touch with you to discuss further details.
Employer Reference: LM MKALPHACHEF
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6264
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 04 February 2020