Barista Temp Work Manchester
Job Category: Waiting Staff
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: NEW YEAR NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY! YOU DECIDE WHEN YOU WORK
Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented DBS/CRB certified Baristas to work at multiple venues in Manchester and the surroundings areas.
THIS IS FOR AN IMMEDIATE START
This is a very exciting prospect for the right candidates whom are looking for various shifts/hours to suit your current lifestyle. You will also have multiple opportunities to work within various work venues including Contract Catering Units, Residential Homes, Schools and Care Facilities.
The role includes
* Assisting in the preparation of hot and cold food items
* Serving of food including taking cash and undertaking basic administration
* Assisting with the clear down and closure of the unit at the end of each shift
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
* Weekly Pay
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
* Employee benefit schemes
* Holiday entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* A valid DBS certificate / be willing to go through the process
* Previous experience in a similar catering / food service role
* Full uniform of black shirt/t-shirt, black trousers and black safety shoes / be able to acquire
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Be able to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Eligible to work in the UK
All applicants with previous experience as a Barista, including Cook, Canteen Assistant, Catering Assistant, General Assistant, Server, Bar, then we want to hear from you.
Berkeley Scott has some great opportunities out there and if you have a flexible and committed approach to work, this is for you!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM DBSBarista.
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5890
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 31 January 2020