BAR & WAITING STAFF
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Staff
Job Location: Bristol , Bristol
Description: BAR STAFF & WAITING STAFF REQUIRED FOR TEMP WORK - SPORTING EVENT 10th/11th/12th/13th March - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - FROM £8.21p/h (over 25) TRANSPORT PROVIDED - MUST COMMIT TO ALL FOUR DAYS TO BE ELIGABLE
Berkeley Scott work with some of the best venues in BRISTOL & SURROUNDING areas . We are looking for experienced BAR AND WAITING STAFF to support us during this event.
To be able to start earning money, you will need the below ESSENTIAL qualities:
- At least one years' experience in hospitality/catering
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional, committed and flexible 'can do' attitude
- References to prove previous experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
When you can confirm you have the above, you'll then need to get yourself registered with us. To be able to do this, you will need to come into our central Bristol office and have the following documents available:
- Passport or National I.D. card.
- Proof of address (utility bill)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (old payslip)
- Bank details (in your name)
We also offer various hours and shifts available that fit around your current lifestyle and commitments. You can work as many or as few hours as you like. Hourly pay rate starts at £7.70 and will be PAID WEEKLY . You will also be earning HOLIDAY PAY as well!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO EARN GOOD MONEY, WORKING HOURS THAT SUIT YOU, THEN SEND US YOUR UP TO DATE CV AND WE WILL BE BACK IN TOUCH WITH YOUR REGISTRATION DETAIL -
Employer Reference: LM C-29-1-2020
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0117 910 2240
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 30 January 2020