Job Category: Commis Chef
Job Location: Berkshire, Reading
Description: This magnificent Berkshire multi award winning Hotel set in stunning countryside is looking for a talented and hardworking Commis Chef to join and help lead the team serving guests and customers within their 2AA Rosette restaurant, maintaining the properties high standards.
As Commis Chef you will be expected to:
* To assist the team in your section ensure the highest standards of product
* To work with the Senior team members to develop your products and your own knowledge
Essential Functions and Physical Requirements
* Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times
* Manage day-to-day tasks for your section effectively to ensure guest satisfaction
* Manage your time effectively to ensure full support of the team in your section
* Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client need
* Ensure daily food preparation meets the requirements of the senior chef
Qualifications and Desirables
* Passion for food
* NVQ Level 2and3
* Food, hygiene and safety
* Good verbal and written English
* Good organisational skills
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
Visit firstcontactchefs.com for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 14127JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 21 January 2020