Demi Pastry Chef
Job Category: Pastry Chef
Job Location: Leicestershire, Leicester
Description: This elegant and luxurious award winning 2AA Hotel set within stunning Leicestershire countryside is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to join the kitchen team.
One of the hotels restaurants is set within an outstanding architectural feature,and has an ever changing seasonal menu to suit guests and customer appetites and can accomodate over 100 for this luxury dining venue. The hotels 2AA restaurant is a unique experience for guests and customers with its wonderful designed menu that has an emphasis on using only the finest local produce in an imaginative and innovative way.
Main Responsibilities for this Pastry Demi Chef de Partie opportunity are:
* To run the section in the absence of the Chef de Partie
* To prepare food to a consistently high quality in line with menu specifications
* To suggest daily specials incorporating seasonal ingredients
* To assist with training and development of trainees within your section
* To liaise with Sous Chefs and Chef de Parties to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to guests.
* To accept and check deliveries from agreed suppliers to ensure that they are to the specification requested.
Other Responsibilities for this Pastry Demi Chef de Partie position will include:
* To ensure all equipment within your section is maintained and in a clean working condition
* To report faulty equipment to Sous Chef / Head Chef
* To work within the agreed departmental budget
* To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility
As Pastry Demi Chef de Partie you must also be able to:
* To monitor stock levels within your section and order using the correct procedures
* To control and manage to an agreed budget maximising yield at every opportunity
* To monitor stock rotation
* Interact with other members of Team and support where appropriate
* Attendance at meetings as requested by Sous Chef / Head Chef.
To apply for this great Pastry Demi Chef de Partie opportunity, then please sendus your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
All Applicants must...................
In Line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only beanswered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our Clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing relationships between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details onto third partes without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112488JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01142458696
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 09 January 2020