Job Category: Kitchen Manager
Job Location: Hull, Hull
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Chefs of all grades to work at multiple venues in Hull and the surroundings areas.
This is a very exciting prospect for the right candidates whom are looking for more of a work life balance. You will also have multiple opportunities to work within contract catering units, luxury hotels, restaurants, pubs and sports/music stadiums.
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
* Opportunities to work in numerous of venues across the region.
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Employee benefit schemes
* Holiday entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previously worked as a Chef De Partie or higher level within a similar environment
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Own chef knives, chef whites, and safety shoes
* Have access to own transport is an advantage
* Eligible to work in the UK
All applicants with previous experience as a Chef including Cook, Cook Supervisor, Commis Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef, 2nd Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef, Development Chef then we want to hear from you.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
Employer Reference: LM Hull chefs
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 08 January 2020