Food Service Catering Assistant Flexible Hours
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Assistant
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Food Service Catering Assistants to work at multiple sites in MANCHESTER and the surrounding areas.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of contract catering sites.
If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of food and service then you are just the person we are looking for.
The Role includes
* Assisting in the preparation of hot and cold food items
* Serving of food including taking cash and undertaking basic administration
* Assisting with the clear down and closure of the unit at the end of each shift
* Assist with Special Events, Buffets and Conferences as required
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
* Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday Entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previous experience in a similar catering / food service role
* Previous cash handling experience
* Food Safety Qualification or the desire to undertake this qualification
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
* Take pride in your work
We want to hear from All applicants with previous experience as a Food Service Assistant, including Cook, School Dinner Lady, Canteen Assistant, Catering Assistant, Waitress, Barista, General Catering Assistant.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM FSA
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 07 January 2020