General Catering manager, Bristol, 35K
Job Category: General Manager
Job Location: bristol, Bristol
Description: Are you an experienced Deputy General Manager or a Catering Manager that is for the next step in their career?
* Day to day management of the onsite catering provision onsite
* Main focus of the unit is a retail/staff dining side of the unit but you would need to be comfortable carrying our small fine dining funcions
* Full responsibility for the units finances and weekly/monthy reporting
* Responsible for the Health & Safety as well as Food Safety compliance onsite
* Recruitment, development and performance management of the onsite team
* A well established market leader
* Leader in delivering great service and food whilst investing in its team
The Ideal Candidate
* Experienced Deputy General Manager or Catering Manager ready to grow their career
* Contract Catering backgrund is a MUST
* People's person
* Strong knowledge of the current food trends
* Great financial acumen - you'll be in charge of the whole deprtment
* Mainly Monday - Friday work pattern but some weekends might be required
* Up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
* Private Healthcare upon passing probation period
* 28 holiday days (inc. BH)
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only succesfull candidates will be contacted.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1011121
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 06 January 2020