Barista - Flexible hours on going work.
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Assistant
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Baristas to work at multiple sites and venues in Manchester and the surrounding areas.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of contract catering sites, stadia, hotels, restaurants and pubs.
If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of coffee, food and service then you are just the person we are looking for.
The Role includes
* Preparation of a wide range of Coffee Beverages using manual, semi-automatic and automatic coffee machines
* Preparation of a wide range of alternative hot and cold beverages
* Assisting in the preparation of hot and cold food items
* Serving of food & drink including taking cash and undertaking basic administration
* Assisting with the clear down and closure of the unit at the end of each shift
* Assist with Special Events, Buffets and Conferences as required
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
* Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday Entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previous experience as a Barista
* Understanding of a variety of different coffee based beverages and coffee machines
* Previous experience of food handling including, heating and serving
* Previous cash handling experience
* Food Safety Qualification or the desire to undertake this qualification
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
* Take pride in your work
We want to hear from all applicants with previous experience as a Barista, including Food Service Assistant, Catering Assistant, Canteen Assistant, Waitress, Bar, Coffee Shop Assitant
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM Barista 03.12.2019
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 03 December 2019