Head of Retail and Marketing - £75k - Car - Bonus
Job Category: Marketing Manager
Job Location: London, East London
Description: Head of Retail and Marketing - £ 75,000 - Plus Bonus - Plus Car
Head of Food Retail and Marketing to build and partner with customer focused brands and concepts that are operationally viable and result in sustainable, profitable growth.
Working for a leading facilities management company who specialise in everything hospitality.
The facilities management and contract catering company have a specialist food catering department. They work with clients across corporate, healthcare and education to provide an exceptional hospitality experience. The role of Head of Retail and Marketing will be responsible for devising the strategy around brand, communications and awareness for their clients to enable the business to grown nationally.
Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing:
* Develop and generate consumer and client analytics, consumer insight survey.
* Own and develop concepts and segment specific food marketing tool kit.
* Develops annual and seasonal segment specific marketing, promotion and advertising campaigns.
* Brand communications: advertising, campaign management, digital marketing.
* Value propositions: partner with the business to develop and drive new business growth.
* Analyse food trends, competition and translate into new and improved food concepts.
* Engages with Pop Ups, SME's and Other organisations to generate great food experiences.
The skillset required:
* Bachelor/Masters level qualification in Marketing
* Extensive experience in retail food marketing strategies to B2B and B2C from inception to implementation
* Ability to manage cross functional teams to deliver business results
* high level of change readiness, persistence and problem solving approach
* Hospitality and Catering experience or business and professional service experience preferable.
What's on Offer
* £75,000 to £80,000 DOE
* 10-15% Bonus
* Company Car
* Plus Package
For more info call Matt on
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1011012
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6325
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 28 November 2019