DBS Kitchen Porter Temp Work Manchester
Job Category: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented DBS/CRB certified Kitchen Porters to work at multiple venues in Manchester and the surroundings areas.
If you do not have a DBS, please don't worry as we can help you with your application.
This is a very exciting prospect for the right candidates whom are looking for various shifts/hours to suit your current lifestyle. You will also have multiple opportunities to work within various work venues including Contract Catering Units, Residential Homes, Schools and Care Facilities.
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
* Weekly Pay
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
* Employee benefit schemes
* Holiday entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* A valid DBS certificate / be willing to go through the process
* Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter
* Full uniform of black shirt/t-shirt, black trousers and black safety shoes
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Be able to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Eligible to work in the UK
All applicants with previous experience as a Kitchen Porter, including Canteen Assistant, Catering Assistant, Server, General Assistant, then we want to hear from you.
Berkeley Scott has some great opportunities out there and if you have a flexible and committed approach to work, this is for you!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
Employer Reference: LM DBS KP 1
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5890
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 27 November 2019