Job Category: Commis Chef
Job Location: Hertfordshire, Hertford
Description: This Hertfordshire 5 star hotel is looking for a Commis Chef to join their already existing talented kitchen brigade.
The busy Kitchen team are seeking a Commis Chef to support them in producingsumptuous Afternoon Tea selection, and delicious Room Service Menu which satisfies our guests appetites throughout the day and night. This vacancy represents a great opportunity to develop your career in a 5 Star establishment.
As a Commis Chef helping to prepare and present this diverse cuisine, it is desirable that you will have the relevant qualifications like NVQ, or the willingness to study for them. Previous experience would be ideal - an obvious enthusiasm for the industry is essential. We're looking for a positive, flexible, focused attitude. In short: passion.
* Good grasp of the English language
* A flexible attitude
* Enthusiastic about Food and the Industry
* Good communication skills
* Good Team Player
Company benefits include:
* Use of leisure facilities including gym and swimming pool
* One free meal whilst on duty in the staff canteen
* Uniform provided
* Staff shuttle bus to town centre and train station
* Generous discount for you and your family/friends on food and beverage, room rate, golf and spa treatments
* Annual overnight loyalty stays
* Holiday entitlement which increases after 2 years' service
* Subsidised staff accommodation if required
* Excellent training and development opportunities from a gold standard Investor in People
To apply for this Commis Chef opportunity, then please sendus your most rcent upto date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must be.................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE:If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasionyou will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112074JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 21 November 2019