Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Surrey, Guildford
Description: This Exquitisite 3AArosette Surrey Hotel is looking for acreative and passionate Chef de Partie to join the talented and professional kitchen team.
This remarkableHotel blends classic character with contemporary design. The 20 rooms have been independently designed and draws historic elegance with modern day indulgence.The dishes and cuisine created by the kitchenbrigadeis produced withpassion and quality ingredients blended with seasonal inspiration. Guests can have a choice of lunch and evening menus served in the 3 AA Rosette, or less formal diningwithin the lounge forlighter casual dining menu offering a selection of delicious bites. They alsohave traditional afternoon teas are hugely popular especially throughout the summer months served in the beautiful quaint gardens.
As Chef de partie you will be working withthe experienced Head Chef to produce a range of dishes for our 3 Rosette Restaurant as well as for exclusive events, weddings and client functions. Involvement across all areas of the kitchen will allow you to develop your technical skills in this standards driven brigade. Main Duties of this Chef de Partie opportunity are:
* 5days per week, flexible shifts including weekends
* Part of team of 8 chefsand 3 kps
* A chance fora Chef de Partiewith flair and passion to shine in this standards driven kitchen
* Preparing meals across breakfast, lunch, dinner, wedding and functions, afternoon teas, room service menus
Requirements for this Chef de Partie position are:
* Quality, fresh food preparation experience in a quality Hotel or Restaurant operation ideally with a minimum of 2 Rosettes
* Experience across a variety of kitchen sections
* Used to working within a small team - sense of team spirit and passion for quality and excellence
* The flair to give input and work with the team to continually develop the food offered at Langshott Manor
Benefits of this Chef de Partie vacancy are:
* 4 weeks holiday
* 8 Bank holidays
* Free car parking
* Employee uniform
* Possibility of temporary accommodation for those relocating
* Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family
* Discount off all food and beverage
* Discount of individual treatments booked in the Spa
* Other benefits when you celebrate your 1year, 3 year and 5 year anniversary including; your birthday off paid,complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
To apply for this amazing Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must...............
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we haventcontacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111948JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 21 November 2019