Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: North Yorkshire, Leeds
Description: This Vibrant and busy brasserie based within an outstanding award winning hotel, is searching for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their dedicated team.
This warm and friendly brasseriehas been awarded 1AA rosette for itsdishes, using only the freshest and locallysourced produce.
The correct candidate must be experienced in a similar property, you will need to have clear passion and ambition and have the ability to work well under pressure. This is an excellent career opportunity which will provide training and development.
As Chef de Partie, your duties will include:
* Aiding the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen
* Ordering of food
* Carrying out stock checks
* Ensuring the correct standards are in place and if not, to redirect and control.
* Training of the junior chefs
* Up keeping the high standards that are already in place
* Previous experience in a establishment that was accredited with Rosettes
* This position would suit a experienced Chef de Partie looking to move to an exceptional establishment.
* Must have NVQ level 1 and 2 or equivalent
* Show a full understanding of food safety and hygiene.
* Applicants must be well presented and have strong leadership skills.
* It is also necessary that all applicants have a stable CV with excellent references.
To apply for this great Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must...................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you with 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111174JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 21 November 2019