Pastry Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Essex, Ipswich
Description: This exquisite luxury hotel with superb restaurant and lounge bars is looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie.
Beautifully appointed with the customer's comfort and convenience in mind, this hotel offers 5 service, comfortable lounges, cosy Club rooms, larger Classic rooms and spacious luxury suites.
The beautiful stylish Hotel is looking for an ambitious Pastry Chef de Partie to join their large brigade working with a Fantastic Head Chef. This establishment has innovative cuisine using fresh, simple products.
You will be an integral part of the team to lead a section in the kitchen creating the finest dishes and working to the highest standards. A key focus of your role is to share your passion for cooking and food with your team and help train and develop them.
Duties to Include:
* Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
* Follow all health and hygiene standards
* Supervise and lead a team of Commis and Demi Chefs
* Sample, smell and observe food to ensure conformance to recipes and standards
* Take orders from the Sous Chef and give tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs and check that they are carried out in the correct manner
* Ideally NVQ levels 2and3
* Experience working in an AA Rosette establishment
* Hotel or Restaurant background
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* COSHH knowledge
To apply for this Pastry Chef de Partie vacancy, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must..................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasionyou will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111115JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 21 November 2019