CHEF DE PARTIE
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Derbyshire, Derby
This multi award winning establishment, based in Derbyshire, is looking to recruit a hardworking Chef de Partie to join their talented kitchen brigade.
Here, you will be working within a small brigade each of whom have a real passion for food. You will be an integral member of the team that are continuously aiming to achieve and maintain the highest of standards. The menu here is imaginative and provides a delicious combination of fresh food produce with daily specials.
Duties of a Chef de Partie:
* Helping senior chefs in the daily running of the kitchen
* Ensuring the correct standards/procedures are in place
* Keep up the high standards that are already in place
* Competitive salary overtime
* Excellent opportunities for career development
* Small and stable kitchen brigade
* Live in accommodation available
Qualifications and Experience required:
* NVQ Level 1and 2 or equivalent
* Full understanding of Food Safety and Hygiene
* Well presented and have strong leadership skills
* Stable CV with traceable references
* Commitment to the industry
* Ability to maintain cleanliness
To apply for this Chef de Partie position, please send your most recent and up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All applicants must................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we have not contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111113jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 21 November 2019