Job Category: Commis Chef
Job Location: Derbyshire, Derby
Description: This contemporary award winning 2AA Derbyshire Hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Commis Chef to join the talented kitchen brigade.
As Commis Chef you will be working in the Main Kitchen and you should be able to maintain the high standards within the kitchen and the cuisine/dishes that they produce for guests and customers using fresh seasonal locally sourced ingredients.
Working as part of a professional kitchen team and good communication skill is key for this Chef de Partie opportunity.
Main Duties of this Commis Chef opportunity are:
* Run a clean, tidy and organised environment at all times
* Participates in food production, portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts
* Ensures daily food preparations meet outlined recipes including quantity and quality
* Communicate with and assists snr chefs within the kitchen
* Take direction and guidance from other team members
* Have a flexible ability to respond to business/client needs
* Follow and abide by the regulations, policies and procedures
Benefits for this Commis Chef position include:
* Great training and development
* Competitive salary depending on experience, plus bonus and tips!
* Uniform provided and laundered
All Applicants must...................
In Line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only beanswered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our Clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing relationships between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details onto third partes without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112462JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01142458696
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 21 November 2019