Food Prep Assistants & Kitchen Porters Needed!! Immediate Start
Job Category: Commis Chef
Job Location: solihull, Coventry
Description: Want Flexible working hours?
Then we is looking for you!
Berkeley Scott are recruiting Food Preparation Assistants and Kitchen Porters to join our back of house team for immediate assessments.
Our Food Preparation Assistants and Kitchen Porters will have the opportunity to work within schools, care homes, contract catering units, arenas, events, hotels and much more based around Birmingham.
The work is really flexible and we have regular work to keep you busy throughout the year.
* Previous experience with Food Production, Cooks, Kitchen Porters and Kitchen Assistants
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Working for us you will be given the opportunity to work in numerous of venues across the region.
* We have immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* We offer weekly pay
* Employee benefit scheme / referral schemes
If you are unhappy in your current situation and are currently seeking employment then please feel free to get in contact. We offer a friendly, reliable, relaxed yet professional service which is second to none.
All applicants with previous experience within Food Production including Kitchen Porters, Catering/General Assistants, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, 2nd Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef then we want to hear from you.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM FPA/KP
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0121 631 5517
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 18 November 2019