Job Category: Commis Chef
Job Location: Warwickshire, Coventry
Description: This beautiful award winning manor house Hotel set within picturesque Warwickshire is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Commis Chef to join their talented kitchen team.
As Commis Chef you will be preparing and assisting in creating the finest dishes using local produce,and ensuringthat all food presented tothe guests and customers is of the highest standard.
Main Duties of this Commis Chef opportunity are:
* Run a clean, tidy and organised environment at all times
* Participates in food production, portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts
* Ensures daily food preparations meet outlined recipes inc. quantity and quality
* Maintains food quality control
* Ensures proper food rotation
* Maintain a clean and efficient kitchen section
* Take direction and guidance from other team members
Requirements for this Commis Chef position are:
* Ideally NVQ levels 2and3
* Experience working in a AA Rosette establishment
* Hotel or Restaurant background
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* Good verbal and written English
To apply for this Commis Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 12708JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 5
Date Added: 10 October 2019