Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Oxfordshire, Oxford
Description: Our Oxfordshire Client is looking for an experienced and capable Chef de Partie to join their existing kitchen team.
As Chef de Partie you will assist the Sous, Senior Sous and Head Chef in the production of meals and functions. You will also be expected to lead the team, to include Kitchen Porters and General Assistants, in the snr chefs absence.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Chef de Partie opportunity are:
* To prepare and present food to a high standard and quality
* To ensure that the operation complies with all current Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations and any additional requirements
* Provide assistance to the Sous, Senior Sous Chef and Head Chef with functions and other arranged events
* Lead the catering team in the Sous, Senior Sous and Head Chefs absence
* Provide assistance to the Manager or department in any area that is suited to your experience or skill set
* Assist in the implantation of all COSHH, Food Safety, Health and Safety and HACCP Regulations; training will be given
* When directed, to undertake requests outside of this job description i.e. in times of staff shortages or function work; this may also include working front of house
* Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required
* Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained
* Maintain cleanliness, hygiene and safety in the kitchen
* Record production and operational data on specified forms
Benefits of this Chef de Partie role are:
* Employer offers a contribution to a Group Personal Pension
* Life insurance
* Access to facilities on site
* Meals provided during your working hours
* Full uniform (including safety shoes)
* Access to Cycle to Work Scheme and child care vouchers
To apply for this Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 12703JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 10 October 2019