Racecourse, Events, Plate Waiting, Cashier, Bar
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Assistant
Job Location: https://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk/, Birmingham
Description: Like working at the biggest events in the UK? Earning top wages for every hour you work? Berkeley Scott are recruiting Bar & Waiting Staff to join our exciting temp team for immediate ongoing assignments in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Our Bar & Waiting Staff with have the will have the opportunity to work within Large Scale Events, Hospitality Units, Luxury Hotels, Restaurants, Gastro Pubs and Sports Stadiums.
* All applicants will have previously worked as a Bar or Waiter/Waitress/Cashier
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Own Uniform
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Working for us you will be given the opportunity to work in numerous of venues across the region.
* We have immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
* Flexible shift patterns
* Our pay rates for Waitng & Bar Staff start from £8.41 per hour and above
* Weekly Pay
* Employee benefit scheme
If you are looking to make a move soon, are unhappy in your current situation and want to make all the decisions about your working life rather than relying on others to make them for you look no further.
We offer a friendly, reliable, relaxed yet professional service which is second to none.
All applicants with previous experience as a Commis Chef, Barista, Kitchen Porter, Grill Chef, Retail, Catering Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Bar, Waiting Staff, Waiter, Waitress, Supervisor, Conference, Events then we want to hear from you.
CLICK APPLY or alternatively call.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM Racecourse Staff
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0121 6315870
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 08 October 2019