Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: North Yorkshire, York
Description: This North Yorkshire high quality village Gastro Pub is looking for an experienced and hardworking Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team creating seasonal dishes for customers to high standards using fresh seasonal ingredients and produce.
Main duties for this Chef de Partie role are:
* Help maintain a good working environment
* To organise and help to train jnr members of the team in their daily requirements
* To carry out any additional requests made by the Head and Sous Chef
* Ability to learn and remember good cooking skills
* To ensure all menu items are properly prepared using correct recipes, methods of preparation and presentation
* To ensure the correct portion control and amount of "Mise en place" are prepared
* To ensure junior chefs are correctly prepared and ready for Service
* Ensure that all food preparation areas are maintained in a clean state
* All Chef de Partie candidates must come from a fresh food background at a similar level with a stable CV and have excellent traceable references.
Benefits of this Chef de Partie opportunity.
* 28 Days Holiday ( including Bank Holidays )
* Supplied and laundered chef whites (daily)
* A share of restaurant tips
* Contributory pension scheme
* Employee awards
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data. We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 13308JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 5
Date Added: 07 October 2019