HR Business Partner, Field Based, up to 50K
Job Category: HR Manager
Job Location: reading, Reading
Description: My cient is a business that is on the move - if you want to make a real impact in a genuine success story, this is the place to be. We're looking for a strong HR Business Partner with the all-round expertise to help develop, implement and drive their people strategy along the M4 corridor and south east.
Be the Complete HR Business Partner.
Working in partnership with Operational Managers, Support Team and unit managers, your work will include:
* Talent Management
* Succession Planning
* Appraisals & Performance Management
* Development and Inductions
* Driving manpower, succession planning and training needs
* Supporting organisational change programmes, including TUPE and new contract openings
* Implementing the annual performance management and pay appraisals
* Monitoring the performance and support the development of all internal talent aligned to retention KPI's
* Making a real difference and helping drive people performance, in the ever-changing catering sector!
Be the Expert.
* You're an HR professional with industry experience in multi-site HR operations
* You have leisure, hospitality or retail sector background
* Building and developing strong relationships is your thing - you're engaging , approachable , and a key influencer !
* To fit our fast-paced, ever-changing world, you're resilient , flexible, and can piece together your calendar better than a game of Tetris!
* You have strong commercial awareness , with an operational background , ideally
Along with a highly competitive salary, you can expect:
* 20 days' holiday + 8 Statutory Bank Holidays (increases with length of service)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Company Car/allowance
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1010697
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 07 October 2019