Waiting Staff £8.21 per hour PLUS HOLIDAY PAY
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Assistant
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Waiting Staff to work at multiple sites in Manchester and the surrounding areas.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of venues including Stadiums, Racecourses, Hotels, Conference & Events Venues and much more.
If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of food and service then you are just the person we are looking for.
The Role includes
* Banqueting Waiter
* Taking orders and service food and drink
* Assisting with the clear down and closure of the unit at the end of each shift
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
* Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday Entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previous experience in a similar banqueting or restaurant environment
* Knowledge of wines and wine service is advantageous
* Knowledge of drinks service/bar skills is advantageous
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
* Take pride in your work
We want to hear from All applicants with previous experience in Waiting, Plate Waiting, Banqueting Assistant, Bars, Events, Retail Bar, Cocktail Bar, Bartender roles.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM DG011019b
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0161 2335890
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 01 October 2019