CATERING ASSISTANT-BRISTOL-OWN TRANSPORT
Job Category: Commis Chef
Job Location: BRISTOL, Bristol
Description: CATERING ASSISTANTS WITH OWN TRANSPORT NEEDED FOR ONGOING TEMP WORK IN BRISTOL SCHOOL - IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE - FROM £8.21p/h (over 25) TRANSPORT ESSENTIAL
Berkeley Scott needs CATERING ASSISTANTS WITH THEIR OWN TRANSPORT to work in a school in Bristol. Daytime hours. Hourly pay rate starts at £7.70 and will be PAID WEEKLY . You will also be earning HOLIDAY PAY as well!
To be able to start earning money, you will need the below ESSENTIAL qualities:
- At least one years' experience in hospitality/catering
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional, committed and flexible 'can do' attitude
- References to prove previous experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
When you can confirm you have the above, you'll then need to get yourself registered with us. To be able to do this, you will need to come into our central Bristol office and have the following documents available:
- Passport or National I.D. card.
- Proof of address (utility bill)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (old payslip)
- Bank details (in your name)
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO EARN GOOD MONEY THEN SEND US YOUR UP TO DATE CV AND WE WILL BE BACK IN TOUCH WITH YOUR REGISTRATION DETAILS.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM CABR270819NH
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0117 910 2240
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 27 August 2019