JUNIOR SOUS CHEF
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Norfolk, Peterborough
Description: This charming property is situated in the North of Norfolk andis looking to appoint a Junior Sous Chef who has some pastry experience to join their stable kitchen brigade of 7.
You will be working alongside the Head Chef in the daily running of the kitchen. For this position, you must be confident in your abilities and have previous experience within a similar property. This is an excellent opportunity for a career focussed individual to work within a high quality establishment.
* Low cost live in accommodation available
* Opportunity for personal training and development
* Competitive salary
* Statutory annual holidays
* NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
* Food Hygiene Certificate
* Passion for food
* You must be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic
* Have the ability to uphold high standards whilst under pressure
* Be able to manage quality and volume
* Have previous experience in a similar property/role
* Have the ability and confidence to run a section with ease
* Have some pastry experience
To apply for this Junior Sous Chef position, please send your most recent and up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All applicants must................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we have not contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111112JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 17
Date Added: 23 August 2019