CHEF DE PARTIE
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: North West, Cumbria
Description: An experienced Chef de Partie is required for this rosette awarded property in Cumbria.
The recently renovated property is stylish, homely and comfortably chic. Offering award winning dining experiences and calming lounges to their guests.
The Head Chefs imaginative lunch and dinner menus have strong emphasis on local produce and are always served with style. They are seeking for a Chef de Partie who is experienced working with fresh produce and who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment whist keeping to the high standards set.
Duties as Chef de Partie:
* Preparation and production of high quality foods at all times.
* Working within agreed budgets and regulations.
* Work closely with the food and beverage team to enhance product knowledge and increase the customer experience.
* Some planning and pricing of menus.
* Ensure the highest level of food hygiene in the kitchen areas.
* Any other such duties that may be required from time to time by the head chef or his/her nominee.
Benefits of this Chef de Partie Position are:
* Competitive Salary
* Uniform provided
* Full training (Incorporating accredited safe and legal)
* Meals on Duty
* Live in accommodation if required
* 28 days holiday
* Staff discounts
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112370jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 2458696
Number of Views: 17
Date Added: 23 August 2019