Commis Pastry Chef.
Job Category: Pastry Chef
Job Location: Berkshire, Reading
Description: An exciting and rare opportunity has risen for an enthusiastic and ambitious Commis Pastry Chef to join an extremely talented kitchen brigade in a multi-award winning hotel. This property boasts 3 restaurants, all of which offer innovative cuisine using fresh, simple produce. Live in accomodaiton is available if required.
As Commis Pastry Chefyoull need to have clear talent and passion.This is an excellent opportunity to build your career within Pastry as there are great progession opportunities. You will adhere to the high standards that this property is well known for whilst working effectively as a team. You will ensure that all dishes are prepared to the highest of quality. You will help enable the team to achieve the highest levels of standards and service.
* Run a clean, tidy and organisedsection at all times
* Take direction and guidance from other team members
* Work closely with Fine dining
* Poduce chocolates for all outlets
* Prepare scones for Afternoon Tea
* Produce amenities for rooms
* Provide support to the front of house team to ensure exceptional customer care
* To assist in making show pieces as the Business demands
* To always strive to maintain and drive the solid consistency of the products being produced on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
* Ideally NVQ Level 2/3 or equivilent
* Experience of working within a similar property
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* COSHH knowledge
* Good verbal and written English
* Complimentary nights and generous discounts
* Team members awards and incentives schemes
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members restaurants
* Great Training and development
* Live in accomodation available
To apply for this great Commis Pastry Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must......................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, then your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111600JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 23 August 2019