Chef de Partie.
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Essex, Colchester
Description: This fantastic 4 Country houseproperty are looking to recruit an ethusiastic and hard working Chef de Partie!
Using the best of british produce this property boasts abusy brasserieand banqueting for up to 120 covers making it a fantastic opportunity and property to be working within!
The successful Chef de Partie will be dedicated to their chosen profession and committed to maintaining the quality of the property. You will be expected to assist in the smooth running of the kitchen as well as the production of exceptional cuisine.
Experience - Preferred NVQ 1and2 or equivalent as well as 1-2 years experience at a Chef de Partie level and knowledge of food safety and hygiene. Experience in pastry would also be an advantage!!
* . Preparation and production of high quality foods at all times.
* . Working within agreed budgets and regulations.
* . Work closely with the food and beverage team to enhance product knowledge and increase the customer experience.
* . Some planning and pricing of menus.
* . Ensure the highest level of food hygiene in the kitchen areas.
* . Any other such duties that may be required from time to timeby the head chef or his/her nominee.
* . Salary GBP18k
* .40 hours per week ( to be worked flexibly 5 days from 7 )
* . statutory anual holidays
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for please send a copy of your CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 72 HOURS YOU WILL HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL ON THIS OCCASION
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112077JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 23 August 2019