CHEF DE PARTIE
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Derbyshire, Derby
Description: This property is a beautiful boutique hotel and restaurant in Derbyshire that has been awarded 2AA Rosettes for their exquisite dishes.
They are seeking a Chef de Partie to join their current talented team.
The hotel has been decorated in a contemporary style, whilst incorporating its original features, to ensure the history of the building is not lost.They have both a lounge and restaurant and welcome both non-residents and residents to dine or hold their functions with them.
Their 2AA rosette restaurant overlooks the gardens and countryside, and boasts award winning contemporary food, which is all locally sourced and freshly prepared by their experienced team of chefs.
Live in accommodation is available if needed.
As Chef de Partie you will be required to:
* Ensure all dishes are produced tothe high standards already set within the property
* Supervise a team of Commis Chefs and Demi Chef de Parties
* You will report to the Sous Chef and deligatetasks from himto your team
* You will run your section efficently and maintain the high Hygiene and Health Standards in place
Experience needed for this Chef de Partie Position:
* You must hold atleast an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Professional Cookery
* Previous experience working within a rosette property at Demi Chef de Partie or above
* Good managment skills
* Good attention to detail
To apply for this Chef de Partie position, please forward your CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must be.................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE:If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasionyou will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112242JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 23 August 2019