Chef De Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Kent, Brighton
Description: This historic 2AA Luxurious Manor house is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Chef de Partie to join their talented kitchen team.
A great opportunity exists to work with an exceptional Head Chef. Join his dedicated team of 13 Chefs and Kitchen Porters who prepare top quality fresh food across a range of restaurants and menus. Main Duties of this Chef de Partie opportunity are:
* Working with a team of 13 chefs and 4 Kitchen Porters
* Leading your section and Commis Chefs
* Flexible shifts covering breakfast, lunch, dinner service including weekend working (5 days per week)
* Quality experience in a fresh food environment
* Producing food for a range of different menus, breakfast, lunch, dinner, weddings, corporate, afternoon tea, fine dining, brasserie
* The passion and drive to contribute to the future success of the kitchen brigade who continue to develop award winning dishes
Requirements for this Chef de Partie positon are:
* Quality, fresh food preparation experience in a quality Hotel or Restaurant operation
* Experience across a variety of kitchen sections
* Used to working within a small team - sense of team spirit and passion for quality and excellence
* The flair to give input and work with the team to continually develop the food offered at Rowhill Grange
Benefits of this Chef de Partie vacancy are:
* 4 weeks holiday
* 8 Bank holidays
* Free car parking
* Employee uniform
* Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family
* Discounted hair treatments at the Spa
* Discount off all food and beverage
* Discount of individual treatments booked in the Spa
* Other benefits when you celebrate your 1 year, 3 year and 5 year anniversary including; your birthday off paid,complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
To apply for this Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us yourmost recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
All Applicants must...................
In Line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only beanswered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our Clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing relationships between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details onto third partes without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112494JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01142458696
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 23 August 2019