Junior Sous Chef
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Suffolk, Ipswich
Description: This traditional Suffolk inn is seeking a hardworking and talented Junior Sous Chef to join their brigade.
The Head Chef, and his highly skilled team pride themselves on their imaginative and varied menus which have earned them an AA 2 Rosette restaurant award, as well as a considerable reputation. All their dishes are prepared on the premises, using the finest, freshest ingredients and local suppliers wherever possible.
The roles of this Junior Sous Chef position include:
* Maintain Health and Hygiene standards of the kitchen.
* Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen as well as the production of exceptional cuisine.
* Training junior chefs and managing your own section within the kitchen.
* Report to the kitchens Head Chef and Senior Sous Chef
As Junior Sous Chef your experience should be:
* Previous experience of working within a rosette awarded property
* Atleast NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in professional cookery
* Have a passion for producing cuisine of the highest standards.
* You must have strong leadership skills and be an excellent team player
If you would like to apply for this Junior Sous Chef position, Please forward your CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must...................
In Line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only beanswered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our Clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing relationships between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details onto third partIes without your direct authorisation.
Employer Reference: 00112466JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 23 August 2019