Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: London , Central/West End
Description: Berkeley Scott are actively recruiting Chef de Parties for on going work at a Luxury Hotel.
As a Chef de Partie you will be working in a great team and have regular ongoing shifts. The shifts will mainly be Monday - Friday shifts, with a mixture of singles and doubles. Experienced Chef de Parties if you want a great work life balance this role is for you. Chef de Parties, day shifts, evening shifts and weekends.
Chef Benefits on Offer;
* Salary £11.00-£12.50 p/h
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday entitlement
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy
* Employee Benefit Scheme
* Refer a Friend Pekrs
Pastry Chef Requirements
* Previously worked as a Chef De Partie within a similar enviroment
* Have the ability to work under pressure and work well with others
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Own chef whites, knives, safety shoes and chefs hat
* Eligible to work in the UK, and have all your own right to work documents.
* Level 2 food safety & Food Allergy Certificates
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM JC82
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6263
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 13 August 2019