Sous Chef, Bristol. Mon-Fri, up to 28K
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Bristol, Bristol
Description: Sous Chef - Contract Catering - Bristol
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
7AM UNTIL 3PM
This is a flagship Business & Industry site in Bristol - with approximately 450 people on site, consisting of a staff restaurant, deli bar, hospitality and vending. They are currently recruiting for a passionate Sous Chef to join their team - you will be driven, enthusastic and motivated to work alongisde the Chef Manage. They are looking for new menu ideas and concepts as well as supporting thenoverall management of the kitchen and front of house team.
You will be involved in the preparation & creation of high quality, fresh food, assisting with both individual and team development. Working with fresh & nutritional food and you will be passionate about excellence & keen to inspire the clients with innovative ideas.
You need an experience in catering for high volume but to the highest standard as well as hospitality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To work under the Chef manager, assisting in the overall running of the catering department
- Develop menus, new concept ideas
What You Need To Be a Successful
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Previous experience in contract catering/fresh food environments
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Monday to Friday Role
- A chance to join a fantastic national contract catering company
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1010298
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 12 August 2019