General Manager - Luxury Hotel in Scotland £50k to £60k
Job Category: General Manager
Job Location: Fife, Edinburgh
Description: GENERAL MANAGER SOUGHT FOR STUNNING LUXURY PROPERTY IN SCOTLAND
SALARY - £50,0000 to £60,000.
Your New Employer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to join a reputable and unique independent hotel in Scotland. Our client is a stunning 4* property located in the heart of Scotland, well-known to offer excellent standards of service to a returning guest base. Bursting with character, the hotel is a unique combination of luxury and contemporary design.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an established and inspirational hotel General Manager to progress with a luxury quality establishment, in the Lower Highlands.
Operation Managers, Deputy General Managers or strong commercially aware number 2's looking for the next up, this is your chance!
Your New Job
With lots of autonomy, this is your opportunity to make your mark within the business. As the General Manager you will be accountable for the smooth operation of all aspects of the hotel with the HOD's reporting into you. The hotel is already performing very well, however there is always room for improvement - So if you are someone who enjoys bringing fresh ideas and improvements, they will be appreciated and put into action. You will be very proactive and will lead the business development of the property, notably driving sales, sourcing Conference & Events bookings and speaking with local retailers. You must be commercially aware,as we are looking for enthusiastic and commercially astute individuals.
Your Experience & Our Requirements
* We are looking for a charismatic individual, who is a natural leader and highly organised, with great attention to detail and exceptional operational skills.
* Knowledgeable in dealing with budgets, Profit & Loss, forecasting, alongside having met and exceeded KPI requirements associated with managing a 4* hotel operations.
* Able to build and develop excellent rapport with the local business community to generate new and repeat business.
* A desire to challenge the norm and continually improve the operation/offering.
* Strong leadership skills to motivate and develop your team.
* Ability to work well under pressure whilst managing all aspects of the team.
* Experienced in rate management, functions, weddings and events with the ability to keep standards to the highest levels with an eye for the detail.
* An excellent understanding of revenue management of bedrooms, meeting spaces and bar/restaurant.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels - both internal and external.
* Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
* A positive mentality/'can do' attitude.
* Ability to progress and engage others around you.
* Always focused & positive. Great character & enjoys the culture that the hospitality industry offers.
Your Future As The Successful Candidate
* A competitive salary
* Live - In available.
* Great benefits and perks
Should this role not fit your criteria as a Candidate, however you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future roles and opportunities.
Elena Perousse -
Employer Reference: LM 1010292
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0113 246 2550
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 12 August 2019