Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: London , Central/West End
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Chef de Parties of all grades to work at multiple venues accross Central London.
This is a very exciting prospect for the right candidates who are looking for a good work/life balance. You will also have multiple opportunities to work within contract catering units, luxury hotels, restaurants, pubs and sports/music stadiums. Recruiting Chef de parties who are looking to work in and around Central London. Chef de Parties apply now for the busy season starting in September.
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
* Opportunities to work in numerous of venues across the region.
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Employee benefit schemes
* Holiday entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previously worked as a Chef De Partie or higher level within a similar environment
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Own chef knives, chef whites, and safety shoes
* Have access to own transport is an advantage
* Eligible to work in the UK
All applicants with previous experience as a Chef including Chef, Chef de Partie, Junior Sous Chef, Sous Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef, Development Chef then we want to hear from you.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM FanJC
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6263
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 10 August 2019