People Operations manager, Cheltenham, 21K
Job Category: HR Assistant
Job Location: cheltenham, Cheltenham
Description: If you have a genuine passion for the hospitality industry, love meeting people and ambition to make your mark within the events industry then we have the right role for you!
You will have a varied role where your time will be split between recruiting great people for the many events that are held at these two venues and helping to grow the business by developing new & existing clients, and representing the business by meeting and greeting staff at some of my clients prestigious events.
Alongside this you will need to have a strong organisational side, as you will be processing timesheets, checking staff documents as well as placing adverts across job boards and social media channels.
About the role
* Competitive basic salary 19-22K
* Modern offices
* Relaxed working environment with opportunities to develop your career within this multinational organization
What we need from you:
* A people person - must be comfortable talking to new people face to face and on the phone
* Strong organisational skills
* Either currently a graduate looking for thir first role in event management or someone from operations looking to move into people management.
* Have an understanding of social media and online presence
* You thrive in a busy environment (and can be proactive during the quieter times!)
* Take pride in yourself and your work
A driving licence is essential for this role though owning a car is not required as one will be provided.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1010176
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 05 August 2019