CDP - Denham
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: buckinghamshire, Gloucester
Description: Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our team of passionate foodies at this highly prestigious Head Office locations in Denham, Buckinghamshire.
We are a contract catering company that provides a fresh food service, serving seasonal and innovative food to a rosette standard for approximately 450 customers and staff members daily.
We provide breakfast, lunches and hospitality buffets. The staff restaurant offer includes hot main courses, a salad bar and a grab and go section. Our hospitality offer consists of sandwiches, antipasti, mezze and canape events.
The successful candidate will have experience working with fresh, on trend food in a similar role or environment. Consistency in food preparation and production is essential.
You will be able to create and develop our dishes and will assist the Chefs in creation of daily menus. A knowledge and understanding of the important of stock and food wastage is essential.
As our Chef de Partie, you will:
* Have excellent people skills
* Have general knowledge of food hygiene, NVQ level 2 or equivalent
* Be passionate about food and customer service
* Have superb culinary skills
* Have good organisational and communication skills
* Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a large team
* Be eligible to work in the UK
Why work for us?
* Our working hours are some of the best you'll find in catering - we are strong believers in work / life balance
* Our pay rates are extremely competitive
* Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
* Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
* Life assurance scheme for all employees
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1010228
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 01 August 2019