Kitchen Porter ~ New Year New Opportunity
Job Category: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: Birmingham, Birmingham
Description: New Year, New Start, New Job?
Are you looking to start 2019 in the job you deserve?
Want Flexible working hours?
Then we is looking for you!
Berkeley Scott are recruiting Food Preparation Assistants and Kitchen Porters to join our widely expanding back of house team for immediate ongoing assignments.
Our Food Preparation Assistants and Kitchen Porter s will have the opportunity to work within contract catering units, arenas and events, hotels and much more based around Birmingham.
The work is really flexible and we have regular work to keep you busy throughout the year.
* Previous experience with Food Production, Kitchen Porter
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Own chef whites, and safety shoes
* Have a current Food Hygiene & Health & Safety Level 2 Certificates
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Working for us you will be given the opportunity to work in numerous of venues across the region.
* We have immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* We offer weekly pay
* Employee benefit scheme / referral schemes
If you are unhappy in your current situation and are currently seeking employment then please feel free to get in contact. We offer a friendly, reliable, relaxed yet professional service which is second to none.
All applicants with previous experience within Food Production including Kitchen Porters, Catering/General Assistants, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, 2nd Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef then we want to hear from you.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM NEWKP
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0121 631 5517
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 28 December 2018