Head Chef/Kitchen Manager
Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Catterick, Humberside
Description: **Head Chef/Kitchen Manager needed for Branded Restaurant**
Due to an internal promotions our client is currently recruiting for a Head Chef/Kitchen Manager to lead their kitchen team in one of their busy branded restaurants in the Catterick area.
The operations are open 7 days a week including breakfast service and has a strong presence in the local market. The ideal HeadChef/Kitchen Manager will have experience in leading a kitchen in a busy environment, leading and coaching their team, ensuring food is always delivered to a high brand standard.
This role offers a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a fantastic company - the company has a very large presence in the UK market and the role comes with lots of room for progression.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience in leading and coaching teams.
* Previous experience leading a team.
* Understand the expectations of working with a popular and established brand.
* Excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws.
* Have a history of effective stock control.
* Passion to deliver high quality food to time, ensuring guests choose to return time and again.
Along with a competitive salary, the role comes with a great company bonus and other fantastic benefits.
If this job isn't suitable for you please check the Berkeley Scott job board for other fantastic opportunities..
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1008023
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5880
Number of Views: 18
Date Added: 25 December 2018