Assistant General Manager
Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Birmingham, Birmingham
Description: Passionate and driven Assistant Restaurant Manager required
Our client, a high end independent restaurant, that has quickly gained a reputation in for using the only finest local ingredients, is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Reporting direct to the General Manager, the chosen applicant will help the GM to deliver the company ethos, the coaching and training of the team along with the day today running of the restaurant.
We are looking for someone who is driven and has a real passion for food and drink.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be confident, articulate and knowledgeable, interacting and engaging with guests with a natural flair.
* Commercially & environmentally minded with some financial experience.
* Have previous experience in a fine dining establishment.
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office, with experience in managing Social Media accounts.
* Have strong leadership skills with an open and friendly management style.
The salary is £24000 to £26,000 pa plus gratuities and comes with a wealth of other fantastic benefits including staff meals, pension scheme and exclusive team day trips to visit suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a Michelin Star, independently owned restaurant that is rightly earning its reputation as a leader in its field.
To ensure your application is dealt with efficiently, please apply with an up to date C.V., in a Microsoft Word format.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1006620
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5880
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 06 August 2018