Business Development Manager
Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Location: London, Central/West End
Description: My client is part of a global real estate company focused around property development, commercial properties and hotels. Focusing around all 5 hotels and reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to continue to drive the company forward.
* Develop new business (both corporate and leisure) for the hotels as well identifying strong existing key accounts to maximise sales.
* Implement proven, effective strategies to ensure revenue and room night sales goals for the whole group is achieved and profitability is maximised.
* Create and implement tactical, effective sales plans and monitor results for all the group.
* Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues.
* Proactively undertaking sales calls & show rounds, as well as arranging face to face meetings.
* Help prepare the departmental budget and financial plans including the hotel marketing plan.
* Lead marketing efforts to up sell guests on hotel services, offerings, and amenities.
* Work closely with key business leaders, officials, and representatives of local community groups within the city to ensure constant high profile exposure for the hotels
The ideal candidate:
* Experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with directly supervisory experience in managing a team.
* Proven results in developing business (both corporate and leisure) through hotels and maximising revenue for the group.
* Understanding of a "field sales" "business development" position.
* Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends.
* Full Driving Licence and a car.
* Extremely organised, a team player, a leader and results driven.
In return, you can expect to receive:
* Excellent salary and generous bonus structure.
* Car miles paid for, and phone allowance (or phone provided).
* Freedom to travel throughout the country when necessary.
* Opportunity to work in a company with aggressive growth plans.
* Opportunity to manage a growing team.
This is the highest sales position within the company, and has multiple sites across the country, with plans to grow in the near future. Head office is based in London, and the candidate is expected to be here at least twice a week. However, this role requires a high amount of travelling, so the ideal candidate needs to be happy with a "field sales" feel to the position.
It's a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking person looking to implement their own strategies, and grow within a successful company.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Conner Baker on or email .
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1006604
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 02 August 2018