CHEF DE PARTIE - BUSY PUB - £10PH
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: BRISTOL, Bristol
Description: CHEF DE PARTIES NEEDED FOR AN ONGOING TEMPORARY ROLE AT A BUSY RIVERSIDE PUB IN BRISTOL - FULL TIME HOURS AVAILABLE - £10 PER HOUR
DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE PUB YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT OR ACCESS TO A LIFT!!
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - REGISTER TODAY & YOU COULD BE OUT WORKING TOMORROW!!
To be able to work at this busy riverside operation you will need the following essential Skills:
* Your own transport
* Passionate about catering
* At least one years' experience at CDP level or above
* At least one reference from a past or current employer
* Excellent attention to detail
* A professional, committed and 'can do' approach to all your assignments
* Own your own whites, safety shoes & knives
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Before we send you out to work on this assignment (as well as others that come along), you will need to register with us. To do this you will need the following documents:
* Basic food hygiene certificate a high advantage
* Passport/National I.D. Card
* Proof of you current address
* Proof of you National Insurance number (Tax letter, P45, P60, old payslip)
* Bank details
Once you have these please send us a copy of your up to date CV and we'll be back in touch to arrange a date/time for your registration.
Once you are registered with us you will then be able to except other work with us. We offer temp work with various hours and shifts that will suit your current lifestyle and commitments.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM CIH010818NH
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 01 August 2018