Senior Sales Manager
Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Location: West End, West London
Description: My client is one of London's most iconic, established 5* luxury hotels, and is looking for an experienced, ambitious Corporate Senior Sales Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, key focus will be based around proactive sales within the Corporate, Groups & FIT departments within the UK & European markets.
* Developing the luxury corporate market through new and existing business (high net worth travellers, senior management, groups, FIT).
* Plan & execute corporate sales and marketing activities to maximise revenue within the hotel.
* Research, develop & target new clients within the luxury UK & European markets.
* Account management, both new and existing.
* Producing quarterly action plans & recording previous activity.
* Undertake sales trips within the UK & Europe to promote the hotel.
* Proactively undertaking sales calls & show rounds, as well as arranging face to face meetings.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have strong experience of working within a 5* luxury hotel.
* Strong proactive sales skills across each area of Hotels. Particular focus to the Corporate market, but extended knowledge within FIT & Groups.
* Existing UK & European contact base.
* Proven, proactive sales ability and experience in account management.
* The ability to confidently sell rooms space and hit targets set by the DOS.
* Experience in successfully targeting medium - high end clients.
* Strong, patient, determined personality, and the ability to build strong relationships as well as growing existing ones.
* Excellent communication skills.
This hotel is truly one of a kind and offers a wide range of benefits as well as a strong salary. The freedom to implement your own, proven sales strategies within the hotel makes this role a fantastic opportunity. The team are friendly, experienced, ambitious and successful.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Conner Baker today for a confidential discussion.
Employer Reference: LM 1006568
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 31 July 2018