Pub General Manager
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: Lancaster, Cumbria
Description: Experienced Pub GM Required
Our client is currently looking for an experienced pub General Manager to run one of their key properties in the Lancaster area.
The pub serves food daily and is known for its large and varied ales selection, along with a great choice gin and tonics.
Ideally located, there is lots of room to develop and grow the business.
We are looking for:
* A manager with an eye for detail and opportunity.
* Who like to be hands on - as this role is definitely not an office based one.
* Has previous experience in managing their own P&L with strong financial acumen.
* Someone who has a passion for customer service and people management.
* You'll be geared up towards self-promotion through social media and building a fantastic reputation.
* Someone with experience in working with a large choice of cast and craft ales.
Along with a competitive salary, the role is live in and comes with a KPI based bonus, Health Plan, pension and other company benefits.
To ensure your application is dealt with quickly please apply with a current, up to date C.V. in a Microsoft word format
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1006541
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5880
Number of Views: 20
Date Added: 27 July 2018