CHEF DE PARTIE and CHEF DE RANG
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: North Yorkshire, York
Description: Holding multiple rosettes this restaurant has an outstanding reputation within the local area. They are looking for a couple for a Chef de Partie and Chef de Rang role. Live in accommodation is available.
With a sun-trapped terrace, bright and airy pavilion, cosy main restaurant and a friendly bar, the property offers a variety of facilities and settings for all occasions.
As CDP you will:
* Take care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant
* Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
* Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
* Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
* Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
* In control of your section and as Chef de Partie you will help as required to assist the team in this established fresh food kitchen.
* someone who is capable and experienced as a Chef de Partie working in a fast paced, rosette environment.
They are also looking for a skilled Chef de Rang to take orders and deliver food and beverages to customers.
The right Chef de Rang candidate will uplift the dining experience for customers. Therefore they are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
As Chef de Rang you will:
* Greet guests according to the standards to ensure superior service.
* Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
* Set up the restaurant according to the table plan, cover layout and standards defined by the hotels management.
* Make sure all assigned duties prior to service are completed.
* Know the restaurant menu and Specials of the day.
* Offer Menu and Wine List and attend to napkins.
* Take Food and Beverage orders.
* Serve Food and Beverage orders.
* Check and clear Waiter's station during and after service
* Able to maintain a good teamwork relationship with colleagues.
The property is looking for a couple who is relaxed and down to earth with a good attitude, to fit in with this friendly and dedicated team.
To apply for this CDP and Chef de Rang opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CVs to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 13052JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 18
Date Added: 27 July 2018