Coffee Store Manager
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Gwynedd, North Wales
Description: Do you have a passion for coffee, do you appreciate the difference between a flat white and cortado and have great can do attitude and strong leadership skills?
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Store Manager to run their busy operation in the Gwynedd area. Known for its love of coffee and always getting every cup right we are looking for a dedicated manager with a strong team and guest focus.
Your main duties would include taking full ownership of the operation, ensuring all KPI's and budget targets are delivered with passion. Leading from the front, the manager will demonstrate great customer service skills as well as strong financial knowledge.
People management is a must in this role as this is a busy venue with a large team and the company is known for its people development.
* Someone with drive, passion and a personality.
* Experience in running a similar food and coffee beverage outlet, restaurant or coffee shop.
* Previous management experience, due to the nature and volume of the business this is not a first appointment vacancy.
* Strong front of house skills - ensuring all visitors are offered a warm welcome and great experience.
* Previous experience of financial accountability including profit and loss accounts, stock management, budget planning and rota management.
* Strong leadership skills with a passion for coaching, training and developing teams.
* A keen eye, ensuring the guest always sees the venue at its best, creating a warm and welcoming environment.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Up to £23,000 with fantastic benefits including a KPI driven Bonus
**Please note the ideal candidate will have a strong Branded experience in a similar restaurant/café/coffee shop environment**
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send an up to date copy of your CV as a word document.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1006495
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5880
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 25 July 2018