Pastry Chef - DAY TIMES ONLY - ALT WKENDS - 40 HR CONTRACT
Job Category: Pastry Chef
Job Location: Chester, Cheshire
Description: Pastry Chef required for a Private School in Chester
My client are an independent private school near Chester and are seeking a Pastry Chef to help lead their large team.
The position will be based on a 40 hour contract, 5/7 days with a lot of weekends off and no nights!
Team work is key with this position, so would best suit a Chef De Partie keen to focus more on pastry whilst still assisting with other areas of the kitchen. Or a Pastry Chef who is happy to assist in other areas from time to time.
You will be comfortable serving large numbers (1300+) whilst maintaining quality and presentation standards.
* You will have previous experience working within a quality, fresh food establishment
* Passion for food
* Customer-service oriented
* Highly organised with the ability to communicate and delegate effectively where appropriate
* The ideal candidate will need to have a pro-active and motivated attitude and attention to detail with an excellent command of English
* Pride and passion for what you do with a keenness to train and develop junior chefs
* High standards of Health & Safety and food hygiene
* Ability to manage budgets, payroll, margins, stock management and all financial aspects of the kitchens
* Overall you will be resilient, have ambition and drive to be part of a successful business
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1006424
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0113 246 2561
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 19 July 2018